Buy a DSLR camera is right is not easy. Especially when there are dozens of types of cameras with various technologies and brands in the market. As a guide you, here are some technical faktornon need to be considered before determining the choice of DSLR cameras:
1. If you got a legacy lens. Some could remain compatible DSLR camera with autofocus lens on the film camera era. Bring that old lens to a camera store to ensure compatibility with the camera to be purchased.
2. Select the brand of camera is the most widely used friend. It will be easier for you if you have to borrow a lens or lens exchange.
3. Choose a camera that easily serviced and has a high selling value. Try to buy a camera from a local store and the closest to your location. So, when the camera needs to be serviced or cleaned the sensor for example, you would easily send it. Additionally, you may be allowed to borrow in order to free up the camera while the camera servicing supplied stores, because camera service usually takes quite a long time.
4. Note reputable camera store that you choose. It is sometimes more important than the price difference is not too much. Also worth considering is how well the reputation of a camera manufacturer serving customers complaints.
5. Funds that you have. Budget is an important factor in determining the type of camera that will be purchased. Adjust with the funds you have. Has a quality lens makes the photo better than if we had a good camera, but the lens is not good.
6. Seriously studying photography. How serious you want to explore the world of photography? If you seriously want to learn photography, jelilah in buying a camera. Choose a trade that has a good quality record. And make sure in the market easily available spare parts and various accessories.
Find the related articles about Best Camera 2013 in Best Digital Camera 2013.